Compiler Error

(I am new to this so it’s possible that I simply just f’ed something up myself.)
I have now tried for some time to compile a Pd patch using both a file and a git repository.
just to be sure that it isn’t my Pd patch thats causing the issue I am using the sine wave tutorial patch from the Pd tutorial part 1. This is the messages I receive upon compilation failure:
Stdout :
Building patch testagain Job URL: Loading... Heavy release: r2017.01 Downloaded files placed in: [91mError:[0m (<class ‘zipfile.BadZipfile’>) File is not a zip file Getting a weird error? Get the latest uploader at Loading..., or check for issues at Issues · enzienaudio/heavy · GitHub. INFO: make exit code is 2.
Stderr :
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ENVIRONMENT_PRODUCTION - assumed ‘ENVIRONMENT_PRODUCTION’ in /var/www/hoxtonowl.com/subdomains/www/patch-builder/settings.php on line 3 PHP Notice: Constant HEAVY_TOKEN already defined in /var/www/hoxtonowl.com/subdomains/www/patch-builder/patch-builder.php on line 20 PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone ‘UTC’ for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/hoxtonowl.com/subdomains/www/patch-builder/patch-builder.php on line 129 make[1]: *** [/tmp/owl-build-PaS0aw/Source/Heavy_owl.h] Error 125 make: *** [heavy] Error 2 ERROR: Patch build failed.

I don’t know if im just a noob or if theres is something wrong with the compiler but any help would be much appreciated. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

Oh dear, looks like I’ve broken something. I’ll have a look.

Maybe it wasn’t me who broke it. I’ve created a Heavy issue:

All right, got it! (thanks Joe)
The Heavy compiler call was failing due to updated Terms of Service - all working again now.

If anyone is having problems with their offline compilations try to log in to enzienaudio.com and accept their new terms.

awesome! thanks for the fast fix.