Patch compilation problems with threshold~, list, expr

I use Lich v22.5.0 firmware and the patch compiler at https://www.rebeltech.org/ and Pure data version Pd-0.53-2 on a MacBook Air.

My problem during compilation of the code is here:

Stderr:
mv: cannot stat ‘/tmp/owl/owl-build-nMLYtA/c/*’: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [heavy.mk:16: /tmp/owl/owl-build-nMLYtA/Source/Heavy_owl.h] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:127: heavy] Error 2
ERROR: Patch build failed.

Stdout:

1. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: _main.pd in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Don’t know how to parse object “threshold~”. Is it an object supported by Heavy? Is it an abstraction? Have the search paths been correctly configured?
  2. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: _main.pd in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Don’t know how to parse object “list”. Is it an object supported by Heavy? Is it an abstraction? Have the search paths been correctly configured?
  3. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: _main.pd in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): There was an error while connecting two objects. Have all objects been correctly instantiated? Have all inlets and outlets been declared?
  4. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: _main.pd in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): There was an error while connecting two objects. Have all objects been correctly instantiated? Have all inlets and outlets been declared?
  5. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: _main.pd in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): There was an error while connecting two objects. Have all objects been correctly instantiated? Have all inlets and outlets been declared?
  6. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: [comment text] in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Connection made to non-existent inlet at [comment {u’text’: ‘null object placeholder (threshold~)’}]:0.
  7. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: [comment text] in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Connection made to non-existent inlet at [comment {u’text’: ‘null object placeholder (threshold~)’}]:1.
  8. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: [comment text] in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Connection made to non-existent inlet at [comment {u’text’: ‘null object placeholder (threshold~)’}]:0.
  9. e[91mErrore[0m pd2hv: [comment text] in “_main.pd” @ (x:0, y:0): Connection made to non-existent inlet at [comment {u’text’: ‘null object placeholder (list)’}]:0.
    INFO: make exit code is 2.

The program works fine on the Mac but I have troubles to compile it, I assume that the threshold~ -object and the list -object are not recognized. Any ideas how to fix it? Furthermore expr - objects are not recognized. I am new to Pure data and your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers, Pho.

Please see List of supported Pure Data objects. | OpenWareLab and general info about PD on OWL

You can’t run desktop version of PD on a microcontroller and Heavy compiler has certain limitations

Thank you very much for your support - the list of supported Pure Data objects will help me very much! I see, I have to go another way to circumvent these limitations! Cheers, Pho