Presets for each patch?

Is there a way to set presets for each patch on the OWL pedal? Would make things alot easier.

Hmmmm. I wonder if [savestate] with a loadbang in puredata would do the trick. Using the push button I could save the position of the knobs maybe? Would only get one save state per patch but I guess it might work. Be kinda pointless though seeing as I could just design the patch with fixed parameters lol.

savestate was never supported, not even as part of a reduced Vanilla set. I opened a new thread here to find out, what the current state of PD support is.
Generally i can recommend using GEN in Max instead, if you’re into PD, it’s much faster. I doubt thought, that we have the ability at all to write files to memory. Open to corrections.

Made a work around for this issue. It requires you to run a puredata patch (which I have provided in the thread) on a separate system (which in my case is a thirty dollar raspberry pi) Found a work around for presets but OWL crashes - #3 by B1gBulg3 however the issue now is that the Owl will crash fairly often when changing presets. If you or anyone else can test it out and edit it to work better I would be greatly appreciate it.