Problem with OwlNest DFU device not found

Put the pedal in DFU mode by holding the button while turning it on and still no dice. I’m currently trying to diagnosis what my noise issue is when changing patches and I’ve read there are issues with 13v and 14v so I’m trying to see 1. if I have one of those firmwares and 2. if downgrading fixes the issue but I can’t even see what firmware I have because Owlnest is not working properly. I’m using a windows 8 machine just so you know. I might try running owlnest off my raspbery pi and see if that fixes things. Anyway, any help is appreciated

Hi there,

did you get this issue resolved? If not send me a PM or email info@rebeltech.org and we can help you out.

Well it does seem that when it’s actually plugged into my amp it doesn’t seem to be giving me an issue, which is weird because when I plug it straight into an audio interface it is quite loud. It’s a little noisier than my other pedals but it’s not bad. Part of my issue with random noise was just user errror. When changing patches for example certain knobs would be up so high (feedback for example) that it would give me alot of noise but it was because that’s what the patch was designed for haha. My bad on that. There is still annoying beep when changing patches through midi though but it no longer crashes after I’ve updated it. I can get around that I think though by having my raspberry pi that I’m using to give it other functionality (presets and an assigned midi channel) just dip the output volume all the way right before a patch change and then have a bit of delay before it brings the volume back after a patch loads. I don’t know if the beep is normal or not though because it doesn’t do it when I change patches manually, only when I do it via midi. Anyway I appreciate the offer I’ll just email you about this stuff later :). Also is there a way to delete threads? I feel like I’ve posted some things that might be misleading to people looking to buy or just trying to solve there own issues mainly because I just didn’t know what was going on.