Calibration Lich

I just completed building of the Lich. It seems to work as it should, but I cannot connect to the internet for calibration.

Are you using a Chromium based browser? On which OS?

Make sure to watch the official calibration video - Calibrating Befaco Rebel Lich - YouTube

I used Google Chrome both on Big Sur and on Catalina, but on both machines the Lich is not recognized when I try to calibrate.

And the 4 factory patches are working correctly.

Ok, but can you upload new patches from the patch library? Or do you mean that your OS doesn’t see it as a USB device at all?

No I cannot upload, the device is not recognized.

But if OS doesn’t see it at all, this is most likely a hardware problem. The actual problem is that USB device isn’t working and you can’t load your patches, it’s not just about calibration. That could be a bad cable or soldering error. So if you won’t resolve it with another cable and won’t be able to find a bad solder joint that needed fixing, you could try contact @Befaco support for suggestions about troubleshooting.

I think it is in the USB B connection itself. I tried connecting to the USB connector on the OWL module itself and that seems to work correctly now (yesterday I tried and it did not work). I’ll try to find out where the issue is between the OWL module connector and the Befaco module connector. Anyway, thanks for your help thusfar. :slight_smile: