CLK + Logoi - Issue?

Hi There ! I recently bought the CLK so to extend my OWN TRIGGER RIOT little rack.
CLK works fine … BUT I get a strange CLK behaviour when I feed LOGOI Trigger inputs (bottom right&bottm left) with CLK output

see patch https://www.modulargrid.net/e/patches/view/67678 ( Patch at LEFT )
CLK clocks that typically are indipendent and controlled by CLK Knobs … when patched this way to LOGOI are no more indipendent an no more controlled by CLK Knobs… both CLK outputs fire at the same time the same trigger… and are no more indipended…
This happen JUST when I patch it directly to LOGOI trig inputs… If I link CLK out to other trig inputs (eg KLASMATA or other ) the channel continue to trigger indipendently

the FUNNY THING IS that… if I MULT the CLK outputs and then link the MULT out to LOGOI inputs
then I have again CLK channels that behave indipendently .
see patch https://www.modulargrid.net/e/patches/view/67678 ( Patch at RIGHT )

Why I get this ?? is it a module issue or ???

thanks in advance P

The two clock input jacks on the Logoi are connected, like a passive multi. The idea is that if you put a clock in on one side, you can use the other side like an output to pass the same clock on.
So you’re effectively connecting two outputs of the CLK together!

Hello Martin . thank You for reply but now I’m even more puzzled then before… I thought the bottom side jacks were 2 INPUTS … so instead one is an INPUT and the other is am OUTPUT ?? …

PS-very very respectfully …but…
Honestly I love You’re modules (and I have a lot) but a little more details would be helpful ( at least not to loose hours & hours to understand just the basics ) … thanks for help P

A ‘multi’ or ‘multiple’ in modular parlance is a series of jacks connected together to distribute one output to several inputs.
Passive means that the signal is not buffered, and therefore works both ways: any jack in a passive multi can be either an input or an output.

In the context of Logoi, and same with Stoicheia, either one of the two bottom side jacks can be used as the input.

This is so that you can daisy-chain your master clock through-out your system without having to use a separate multi, or stackable cables, or other forms of signal distribution tricks. Simply plug your clock into one side of the module, and use the other side as an output.