Logoi - in & out

Hi there !
I’m owner of a LOGOI and I would like to understand exactly IN & OUTs because to be honest module page do not tell 100% clearly what is what.
In particular the 2 Jacks in the middle of the 2 bottom rows → what are for & how they work along with settings ?
Thanks in advance . P

Hi @PZHRHG!, welcome to the forum!

The bottom middle jack is the output for the combined function, which is either Divide and Count or Divide and Swing (ie delay). So if you have the mode switch set to Count, Divide set to 4, and Count set to 2, then Combined will output a trigger at every x/4+2 input clocks. On either side of this jack are the two clock input jacks, which are internally connected and can be used to ‘multi’ the clock signal.

Above that is the reset input jack, which forces the internal divider/clock back to zero (and holds it there for as long as the input is high). To its left is the Divider output, and to the right is Counter/Swing output. I know, a diagram would be good…

hth,

Martin

That’s not what my Logoi does.
Right output duplicates clock input when full clockwise.
Otherwise it flips between on and off every time the count set by the right hand control is met.
Timing wise it only divides the clock by even numbers.

With switch down the right hand side actually divides the clock as you’d expect, and preserves the width of the incoming clock.One output pulse every time the count is reached.

With Divide set to 4 and Count to 2.
well, assuming that means Divide is doing an 8 clock cycle.

Combined does not trigger every 4+2=6 clocks.
It fires one clock after the divider changes.

with further fiddling I have from left to right counts of 4,6,5
I’d think that’s n=2, m=5

…which is starting to get useful…but I can’t find a pattern so far