Saving user patches on the OWL pedal

Hello everyone,
I’ve recently purchased an OWL pedal and I’m having some issues saving my user patches on it ( I tried both with gen~and Pure Data).
I’ve created patches on Pd and gen~ that I’ve been able to save and compile on the Rebel Technology website. It also load successfully on the pedal, but every time I power it off and on it always goes back to the factory patch (I’ve been loading it on the E5 to E8 spaces with are specified as User 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the document I had with the pedal).
Same thing whenever I navigate through patches with the pedal still connected on my computer and powered, when I go back to the space where I loaded the patch, I find the factory patch that was initially there. It’s like it can not overwrite those patches. Do I need to clear those spaces before loading my own? If so, how do I do that?
Thanks,
Thibault

Hi there,

to store your own user patches you currently have to use OwlControl, our configuration tool.
What you do is:

• download the sysex of the patch you want to store from the patch library (patch details page)
  • open OwllControl and go to Tools/Load patch from file
  • Select your sysex, upload and then select which user slot you want to store the patch in

The plan is to update the website so that we can do this from within the patch library.

You can download OwlControl here:

hth,

Martin

It works perfectly. Thank you!
Thibault